The Italian Cultural Institute in London is the official Italian governmental body dedicated to promoting Italian language and culture in England and Wales. To this end the Institute:
- Organises concerts, cultural events and exhibitions.
- Organises Italian courses.
- Facilitates initiatives that promote the Italian Language in England and Wales, including collaboration with Italian Lecturers at English, Welsh and Italian Universities.
- Encourages cultural and scientific collaboration between Italy and England/Wales.
- Establishes contacts with institutions, bodies and personalities in the English and Welsh arts and scientific communities to promote projects that further the knowledge of Italian life and culture.
- Provides documentation and information about Italian cultural life and the institutions working in
- Supports initiatives for the cultural development of the Italian community in England and Wales
to facilitate both its integration in England/Wales and its cultural links with Italy.
More info on the Italian cultural network in the world at: italiana.esteri.it